Wednesday, January 12, 2011

YO,

Happy New year to y'all. Hope you had a great Christmas and partied hard on NYE!!! I certainly had a great night with my good pal Will Bailey at Perpetual. It got very messy indeed with the JD flowing nicely all night. Anyhow, back to the matter in hand..... It's been just over a month since I did my last mix and was fortunate to be asked for a 30 minute mini mix for Big City FM in Birmingham being aired Saturday 8th January!!! Enough of the talk anyway......

Here's the track listing and Link to download the mix......

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xr6rtx

1. Don Diablo - Who's Your Daddy (A Skillz Remix)
2. Ghets Noch - Body Jack
3. Reset - Bouncy Train
4. Duffy - Well, Well, Well (Dan Clare Remix)
5. Afrojack - Amanda
6. Afrojack - Daft Sound
7. Jayye Jackin & Dappa D feat Tory D - Let Me Clear My throat (Audiobotz Remix)
8. Rossco - Twiii Twooo
9. Steve Angello - Knas
10. Swanky Tunes & Hard Rock Sofa - Select Start
11. Adjected Deleted & Swerve - I want Ur Love (Rossco's Disko Sting Remix)

Download, Listen, Enjoy, Share and Blog! (",)