Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday Thunderstorm


Here lately I've been to busy to post anything new but I couldnt hold out on this. I have some fire for you guys. I love Bit Thief. He just finished up this bootleg of the classic AK1200- Drowning.. Cleveland's Lounge - Drowning Bit Thief's What Year Is It Remix






IamXL dropped some killer remixes in my email. If you dont know who he is I can promise you will not forget once you hear these tracks. For more info on this Vancouver based producer/dj check out his in interview for Toronto music blog awmusic.ca or his myspace www.myspace.com/iamxl . If you dig the tunes below show him some love and buy a few tracks http://www.crack4djs.net/iamxl


Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick (iamxl remix)




Gossip vs The Emotions - Mangled Heart (iamxl Mashup)

Vancouver 2010 - 20 minutes, 10 tracks

Tracklisting
1. Tourism Vancouver Video
2. Sis - Nesrib
3. Guy Gerber - Full Moon
4. Hobo - Failsafe
5. Liciano Esse & Tony D - Instabul
6. Format B - Something Suitable
7. Late of the Pier - Bathroom Gurgle (Tomski remix)
8. Fredski & Tomas Barfod - March on Swan Lage
9. DOP - Blanche Neige
10. Joy Division - Atmosphere (iamxl remix)




Kitch N' Sync
I cant believe I missed this track in my inbox. Danny J Lewis - Spend The Night (Kitch 'n Sync Remix) Kitch 'N Sync is serious business and so is their myspace page. Its full of mixes, remixes, and other fun stuff. http://www.myspace.com/kitchnsyncmusic